Mobile Developer Lead
Movemedical vision and job overview
We help healthcare focus on HealthCare! Our platform helps medical device companies and hospitals communicate, schedule and coordinate inventory for surgeries. With our system, users can focus on patients and their needs instead of the logistics and details our software handles for them. We are solving a huge and growing issue in healthcare, one that likely won't be solved by anyone else.
We are looking for a strong Mobile Development Lead to have responsibility of our iOS and Android platforms.
- Responsibilities - Lead the platform development, feature enhancement and production maintenance of our mobile applications. You will be responsible for leading our growing mobile dev team
- Day-to-day activities - 70% hands-on programming and about 30% architecting, planning, meeting and collaborating with teammates.
- Importance to organization - This position is extremely important for the future success of Movemedical and the transformation of the medical device supply chain. Most of our users exclusively use the mobile app (some users also use our web UI).
- Experience - 7-10 + years in mobile development
- At least 2 years in lead role, experience with in-person reports
- Development and lead experience in both iOS and Android
- Experience in enterprise-level applications with production responsibility
- Technical Skills - iOS - Swift, Android - Kotlin, Dart
- Soft skills - Fast learner, fits well with team, no ego / humble, seeks to understand new things, cares about users
- On-site - for leading, learning and collaboration, it's important that you are in-person with the team in Rancho Bernardo area of San Diego.
- Amazing team - everyone at Movemedical is helpful, humble and hungry to learn and grow
- Unlimited PTO
- Free lunches
- Relationship Building
- Unlimited espressos
- Great workspace
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent 401k match