Java Developer - Client Integration Team
Movemedical vision and job overview
We help healthcare focus on HealthCare! Our platform helps medical device companies and hospitals communicate, schedule and coordinate inventory for surgeries. With our system, users can focus on patients and their needs instead of the logistics and details our software handles for them.
Join our Client Project Team! You will gain experience with different clients and projects by working with another Java developer, two analysts and a project manager. You will also interface regularly with the client team and our leadership team.
- Responsibilities - build and test SOAP and Rest-API interfaces for the client integration project as well as configure client environment set up. Work closely with the project team and client team to deliver a successful software launch
- Day-to-day activities - Create SOAP/REST interfaces, customize client forms, configure the system, and help advise and test data with clients
- Importance to organization - this position is critical for our client's success and our organizations growth. Advancement opportunities on taking on more important projects, helping across projects and developing on the application layer
- Experience - 6+ years of Java development. Familiarity with SOAP/API's, file upload and manipulation. Good at problem solving, running queries, and customer service (previous customer service a plus). Understanding data models and how to test data accuracy
- Technical Skills - Java for large-scale applications. MySQL. Experience with ERP (oracle, SAP) integrations a plus.
- Soft skills - Fast learner, fits well with team, no ego / humble, seeks to understand new things, cares about users, communicates often, cares about team success
- On-site - for learning and collaboration, it's important that you are in-person with the team in Rancho Bernardo area of San Diego
- Amazing team - everyone at Movemedical is helpful, humble and hungry to learn and grow
- Unlimited PTO
- Free lunches
- Unlimited espressos (machine is from Italy)
- Great workspace
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent 401k match
- Solve a huge need for the industry